Police and Crime Commissioner – Community Investment Fund
The fund has four main themes if your group submits an application to this fund it must be able to fit at least one of the themes:
- Activities that help to reduce anti-social behaviour and other causes of crime within your community
- Activities that support vulnerable young people who are either at risk of committing crime or becoming the victims of crime
- Projects that promote personal and/or community safety
- Projects that help to improve your local community either through an activity that bring everybody in the community together or through improving the community physically (renovating a building or creating a new community space).
Type of Project costs funded
- Capital (any items of equipment) although it is unlikely to fund substantial building works
- Revenue (any non-equipment costs) including ongoing running costs for a project or group
- One off events and one-off projects
- The Fund will not consider contributing to projects costs exceeding £5,000
There are no other specific priorities linked to this fund
The Fund will make awards twice a year for projects within Derbyshire.
The maximum grant is currently £1,000
There are no fixed closing dates, the panel only meets twice a year. If your project is time sensitive please contact the Foundations grants team to ensure your project will receive a decision before any planned activity or costs are met.
Examples of grants that could be made:
- £250 towards the cost of security shutters for a community village hall
- £200 for flyers, publicising a holiday activity club for children and young people
- £150 towards annual room hire charges for a young people’s music club
- £225 for publicity and insurance for a community festival
Making An Application
The Foundation has an on-line application process.
You will need to have a valid e-mail address to access the application process. If you do not wish to complete the form on-line but would prefer to hand write your bid then please do let us know and we’ll happily post you a hard copy out.
Start your online application by clicking here.