As a Friend, you’ll be helping us to help the hundreds of local groups and organisations working to make a difference in Derbyshire.
By supporting the Foundation, you will help us to reach the smaller grassroots groups that have a tremendous impact on our own doorsteps.
For over two decades Foundation Derbyshire has been working with donors and community groups to effect positive change to people’s lives. We’ve been entrusted with over £9.5 million of our donors’ funds. Our work has made a real difference, with over 6,500 grants made so far, totalling over £17.5 million.
As a Friend, you’ll not only be helping others, but you’ll get something tangible in return.
- Priority invitations to exclusive Friends events
- Meeting like-minded individuals who share your concern for others
- Talking to people you’ve helped and seeing projects up close
- Keeping up-to-date with our activities
- A personal thank you on our website and in our annual review
- A strong and sustainable Community Foundation for our county
Friends of Foundation Derbyshire can make regular donations to the Foundation every month. For example:
- Individuals: £10 per month
- Families: £25 per month
- Businesses: £50 per month
How to Become a Friend
To become a friend, please fill in the form below, or email Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01773 525861.
BECOMING A FRIEND