You understand the business benefits of giving back to the local community and supporting the causes that matter to you, your staff and your clients.
Channelling your giving directly and effectively into the communities where your employees and clients live and work can help you to:
- develop stronger and more intimate links with these key stakeholders,
- attract and retain a quality workforce and
- improve PR, profile and profitability.
We understand that few companies have the time, resources or expertise to deal with the many requests for help they receive or know which ones to support:
- Many businesses want to keep their giving local but don’t know where and how to find the groups that so desperately need help – so many of which operate under the radar and hidden from view.
- Others are giving away significant sums every year, in response to appeal letters or perhaps match funding employee fundraising efforts, but struggle to get PR coverage and aren’t convinced that what they’re doing is aligned to their own corporate values or really having an impact and reaching those that need it most.
A Named Fund with Foundation Derbyshire provides a cost-effective, tax-efficient and hassle-free way to fulfil your corporate social responsibility and ensure your giving goes further, lasts longer and has a greater impact on local communities. It works just like a charitable trust but without the trouble of appointing trustees, handling investments and dealing with the administration.
Our professional dedicated staff team works with you to understand your charitable objectives and, using our local knowledge and grantmaking expertise advises you on what’s needed and where.
We then provide you with grantmaking opportunities that tackle the issues that matter to you and are aligned to your business mission and goals (e.g. financial literacy or food insecurity).
A real return on your community investment
We know how important it is to see the impact that you are having in your local community. In addition to regular feedback on the difference you are making, we can arrange for you to visit projects that you’ve funded and see the impact that your generosity is having in the community – our grant recipients love to meet the people that have supported them and made their work possible.
Corporate Giving made easy
- A quick and easy process for setting up a Named Fund
- A service to deal with appeal letters means that you never have to say no
- Fund Launch & Promotion to ensure that potential beneficiaries are reached and PR opportunities are optimised.
- Due diligence on all grant applications.
- Opportunities for your staff to serve on grant-making panels.