Priority is currently given to activities and groups that are working to
- promote the advancement of health and well being
- prevent or relieve poverty
- support the most vulnerable in our communities such as children and young people, the elderly and isolated or individuals with mental health problems or disabilities
- enhance the quality of life for people living in our local communities
Types of Project Cost funded
Capital: equipment or resources only
Derby City and Derbyshire wide
The committee usually makes awards of up to £2,000
There are no fixed closing dates. The decision-making panel meet two times per year.
Examples of grants made
- £1,000 towards the cost of a disabled ramp for a community village hall
- £950 towards the furnishing and decoration of a family room at a local hospice
Making An Application
The Foundation has an online application process. You will need to have a valid e-mail address to access the application process. If you do not wish to complete the form online but would prefer to handwrite your bid then please do let us know and we’ll happily post you a hard copy out. Find out more about making an application below.